Local & Long Distance Directory Assistance Charges
You are charged for each call requesting a local or long distance number. This includes calls to all points in Canada and in the United States.
North American Directory Assistance - $0.75/call
Directory assistance calls are charged to the calling number
- For all numbers within Canada and the US (excluding Northwest Territories and Yukon) dial 411
- From a payphone to the excluded areas dial 1+area code+555-1212
- For overseas/international calls, dial 00
- For toll-free service dial 1-800-555-1212
- For TTY users (all listings) dial 711
Exemptions from Directory Assistance charges for local calls:
- Certified disabled persons who cannot use the directory
- Certified functionally illiterate persons
- Certified persons having a temporary disability preventing usage of the directory
- Certified persons 65 years of age or older
Contact TBayTel Customer Service for exemption forms.
International Directory Assistance - $5.00/request
There is an access charge on all International Directory Assistance Charge requests. No charge applies if the Foreign Directory Service cannot be reached. Customers may request up to two listings per call, if supplied by the same Foreign Directory Operator at the same time.
Click for more info.Customer Service Inquiries
Call Customer Service: 807-623-4400 or 1-800-264-9501
Email Customer Service: firstname.lastname@example.org
Email Technical Support: email@example.com
Monday - Friday: 8:30am - 9:00pm
Saturday: 10:00am - 6:00pm
Sunday 11:00am - 6:00pm
Customer Service at 1046 Lithium Drive is closed to in-person traffic.